Custom Order YOUR version of The Scion Guitar now.
Available in a range of finishes. The Prototype pictured here is only one of the many colour combinations possible.
The Scion is our most recent design, paying homage to the highly coveted and well-loved double-cut; with a few of our own design choices implemented to modernise the feel and playability.
Our Scions are fitted with the top of the range Gotoh Steel Block Tremolo, 21-1 ratio Gotoh Locking Tuners and our own hand-wound pickups - The Crimson Custom Hookers Humbucker Set with new Coil-Split/tap to give the truest single-coil sound from a humbucker you can get and with no volume loss when splitting.
This is as good as a production model gets, the best of the best, until we come up with something better!
We don't cut corners here at Crimson - which means we use nothing but the best!
- A 2-Piece Sapele Body with solid slight sparkle coloured back
- 2-Piece Carved, Flamed Maple Top
- A 1-Piece Flamed Maple Neck and matching Backplates
- Ziricote Fretboard with pinstripe binding
- A comfortable C-shape neck
- A 25-inch scale length
- 24 medium/jumbo, Jescar frets
- 12" radius fretboard
- A Carbon Fibre 43mm nut
- Abalone Atom Inlays
- All-access neck joint
- Chrome hardware
- Crimson's own new hand-wound pickups - The Custom Hookers Humbucker Set (with new Coil-Split/tap to give the truest single-coil sound from a humbucker you can get)
- Gotoh Locking Tuners
- Gotoh Steel Block (with Brass Saddles) Tremolo System
- Premium Electronics
Each Scion comes with a unique and easily identifiable serial number, a certificate of authenticity and will be kept safe inside a Hiscox hard case as standard.
See our YouTube channel for more videos on how to get the most out of your new Crimson Guitars tool as well as a myriad of guitar building tutorials and demo videos.
We ship Worldwide, no exceptions!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.