Stunning Spirit Stains
We are very excited to finally bring you our own, specially developed, Crimson Guitars range of Spirit-based stains.
These stains are available in 150ml bottles.
This is a quick-drying stain that produces vibrant finishes for your guitar.
Direction for Use:
- Ensure that your surface is free of dust and is dry. This product can be applied using a cloth, brush, or spray.
- Please use gloves and appropriate eye protection, and wash hands after use.
- Use in a well-ventilated area and DO NOT breathe in the vapours.
- This product is flammable and harmful to aquatic life.
- Keep out of reach of children and store in a dry, well-ventilated area, away from direct sunlight.
Shake well before use for a minimum of 60 seconds
- The product may be used neat or diluted with lacquer thinners
- Apply to bare wood fine sanded up to 320 grit
- Shelf Life - once you have opened the stain the shelf life is one year.
Please note that the stain samples in our photographs were applied to prepared blanks of Flamed Maple and that the colours you achieve will depend entirely on the wood to which you are applying the stain. It is recommended that you always do a test sample before applying the stain to the instrument.
Contact us directly if you have any other questions or to request COSHH documentation. email@example.com
See our YouTube channel for more videos on how to get the most out of your new Crimson Guitars tool as well as a myriad of guitar building tutorials and demo videos.
We ship Worldwide - no exception!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.