Grain Enhancing Filler, now in 3 Jewel Tones
This filler is compatible with our Penetrating & High Build Guitar Finishing Oils and also with most other finishes.
This grain filler works with all types of wood but is particularly effective with open-grained woods.
Directions for use:
- Apply to prepared wood that has been sanded up to 240 grit to remove all scratches.
- Apply multiple layers to fill the grain leaving a couple of minutes between layers.
- Sand with 240 grit until the desired effect is reached enhancing and colouring any woodgrain.
- Finish with our fully compatible Crimson Guitars Finishing Oil
If you are applying the grain filler over stain:
- Stain, grain fill, and wipe excess grain filler across the grain while it is wet
- Once dry sand lightly if needed
- Stain again
- The stain should wipe off the grain filler if lightly buffed with tissue or soft cloth once applied
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the Safety Information (COSHH Documentation)
Check out our YouTube channel for more videos on how to get the most out of your Crimson Guitars precision hand tools as well as a myriad of guitar building tutorials and demo videos.
We ship worldwide - no exceptions!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.