Introducing the NS Micro Headstock Tuner.
The NS Micro offers improved accuracy, faster response, expanded calibration range, visual metronome mode, and an improved ratchet design.
A highly sensitive piezo transducer and easy to read multi-color backlit display allow smooth and highly accurate tuning in noisy, dim, or well-lit environments while the micro design and reversible screen allow the tuner to hide effortlessly behind or mount on the front side of the headstock allowing the tuner to remain clamped to the instrument inside most cases when stored.
A 360-degree swivel mechanism and adjustable padded clamp offers optimal viewing angles and maximum positioning flexibility. As a result, the NS Micro is equally at home on left and right-handed instruments as well as on small and large headstocks, making it the ideal choice for the widest variety of players and instruments.
The NS Micro is powered by a readily available CR2032 battery (included) and provides maximum battery life utilizing an auto-off function, shutting the tuner off automatically after several minutes from power-up. Enjoy effortless and inconspicuous tuning at a great value with the NS Micro Headstock Tuner. A Ned Steinberger design.
- The built-in piezo transducer picks up the instrument’s vibration rather than sound
- Improved software for faster response and improved accuracy
- The tri-color reversible backlit LCD screen makes it easy to tune in dark environments while allowing mounting in front or behind the headstock
- Wide calibration range (410Hz to 480Hz) and visual metronome
- Compact design blends into the aesthetics of the instrument while adding considerably less weight than other headstock tuners
- Tunes acoustic and electric guitars, basses, mandolins, banjos, and other stringed instruments
See our YouTube channel for more videos on how to get the most out of your new Crimson Guitars tool as well as a myriad of guitar building tutorials and demo videos.
We ship Worldwide, no exceptions!