Hosco Stainless Steel Fret End Cutting Pliers
Our Hosco Stainless Steel Fret Cutters are made to the highest standard in Japan, designed to cut guitar fret ends perfectly with little effort.
The high carbon steel jaws are flush-ground so you can get the cutter extremely close to the edge of the fingerboard, helping you remove as much excess fretwire as possible. The result is a cleaner cut without pulling the wire, so you'll need less filing.
- 26mm blade length
- Flush-ground cutter for getting close to the fretboard edge
- Minimises the time you have to spend filing new frets flush
- Cuts fretwire to length before installation
- High-carbon steel construction specifically for trimming stainless steel frets
- Made in Japan from High-carbon steel
Check out our YouTube channel for more videos on how to get the most out of your Crimson Guitars precision hand tools as well as a myriad of guitar building tutorials and demo videos.
We ship worldwide - no exceptions!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.