Luthiery School Tutor APPLY NOW
This Role has currently been filled, although we are always looking for talented team members, please feel free to submit your CV.
Do you have a long-standing passion for building guitars? We currently have a vacancy for an experienced Luthier to join our teaching team.
Our Luthiery school is one of the largest in the world, with customers flying in from around the globe to learn how to build guitars alongside the UK's most talented luthiers. As a Teacher in our school, you would be helping people from all walks of life, and ranging experience levels build their dream custom guitar.
The role will provide you with the unique opportunity to grow within an ever-expanding business.
Your primary responsibilities as a Luthiery School Tutor will include;
- Fully understand the teaching syllabus and complete the courses in the set time frame
- Actively encourage students to progress and achieve their learning aims
- Working effectively as a team and supporting junior members of staff
- Work with management to maintain best practices for efficient communication with customers
- Address customer questions about products and services
- Meets regularly with team lead to give feedback to help improve customer service
- Operating woodworking machinery
- Cleaning and maintaining work areas and machinery
- Report any maintenance /Health and safety issues in the workshop
Skills/ Qualifications required;
- Experience in instrument building is needed (guitar building preferable).
- Preferable to have prior teaching or management experience