We at Crimson are still excited about our own, specially developed, range of stains, and have added to the range.
All stains are available in 150ml bottles, enough for 3 full guitars at the very least.
Please note that the stain samples in our photographs were applied to prepared blanks of Flamed Maple and that the colours you achieve will depend entirely on the wood to which you are applying the stain. We recommend test samples before applying the stain to the instrument.
Directions for use:
- Shake well before use for a minimum of 60 seconds.
- The product may be used neat or diluted with water.
- For the best result use on light-coloured wood, on darker woods, the final colour will be affected.
- Apply to bare wood fine sanded to 240 grit or 320 grit at most.
- Apply evenly with strong tissue paper, and wipe away any excess ASAP.
- Shelf Life - once you have opened the stain the shelf life is one year.
Also, check out the new Stunning Stains Shots - concentrated pigments ready for you to mix with water, allowing you to create your own palette of colours.
https://www.crimsonguitars.com/collections/guitar-finishing/products/stunning-stains-shots and https://www.crimsonguitars.com/collections/guitar-finishing/products/stunning-spirit-stains
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the Safety Information (COSHH Documentation)
See our YouTube channel for more videos on how to get the most out of your new Crimson Guitars tool as well as a myriad of guitar building tutorials and demo videos.
We ship Worldwide - no exception!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.