Some of the most common questions we have are to do with shaping your guitar neck or fretboard.
With this set of 4 Fretboard Radius Gauges, you no longer need to 'eyeball' the curve of your fretboard or frets. With a quick visual check, while you work, you can be confident with the shape of your fretboard and avoid nasty accidents. Now with notches so that you can quickly check your radius without needing to remove the strings.
This Set of 4 Radius Gauges comes with narrow and wide notches to comfortably fit over the strings both near the nut and the guitar body.
- Set of 4 which covers all sizes
- UK made
- Precision engineered stainless steel, 0.6mm thick
- Radii: 7.25", 9.5", 10", 12", 14", 15", 16" and 20"
- Notches are narrow: 4mm apart for the nut end of the fretboard
- wide: 5.5mm apart for down by the pickups
- Works with fretboards up to 3.25" (83mm) wide
Check out our YouTube channel for more videos on how to get the most out of your Crimson Guitars precision hand tools as well as a myriad of guitar building tutorials and demo videos.
We ship Worldwide, no exception!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.