Stunning Stains Shots are concentrated and designed to be diluted with water to give you a variety of shades.
These pigments can also be used to create a wide range of intensities - from bright colour to lighter, pastel hues.
10ml (dropper) bottles of concentrated Stunning Stain pigments.
We advise that you always test the colour on a piece of scrap wood before applying it to your project.
Please note that the stain samples in our photographs were applied to prepared blanks of Flamed Maple and that the colours you achieve will depend entirely on the wood to which you are applying the stain.
Direction for use:
- Shake well before use for a minimum of 60 seconds.
- The product may be used neat or diluted with water.
- For the best result use on light-coloured wood, on darker woods, the final colour will be affected.
- Apply to bare wood fine sanded to 240 grit or 320 grit at most.
- Apply evenly with strong tissue paper, and wipe away any excess ASAP.
- Shelf Life - once you have opened the stain the shelf life is one year.
Please note, these stains are highly concentrated, we recommend that they are diluted (at least a little) before they are applied to wood as they are prone to bleeding on an oil finish.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the Safety Information (COSHH Documentation)
Please Note: Our stains are also sold ready-mixed in 150ml bottles.
Stunning Stains - https://www.crimsonguitars.com/collections/guitar-finishing/products/stunning-stains and
Stunning Spirit Stains - https://www.crimsonguitars.com/collections/guitar-finishing/products/stunning-spirit-stains
See our YouTube channel for more videos on how to get the most out of your new Crimson Guitars tool as well as a myriad of guitar building tutorials and demo videos.
We ship Worldwide - no exception!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.