The first unique split-body guitar and the feature of one of the most popular video series currently on our YouTube channel, here is your opportunity to own a similar guitar.
With an 8-10 week production turnaround, this guitar could be yours for less than the cost of a fully custom guitar, and it is based on one of our most popular, tried and tested models.
If you pre-order this guitar, you will be contacted within two working days to discuss the details of your build.
The original guitar will soon be for sale with Guitar Galleries in Scarborough.
- The wood types may differ depending on the timbers available in the wood stores
- A split body will be held together with steel bars
- The natural crack in the body wood can be Copper leafed for an interesting textured look
- Wenge Neck and Back plates
- Ebony Fretboard
- A comfortable C-shape neck
- A 25.5-inch scale length
- 22 medium/jumbo, nickel silver frets
- 12" radius fretboard
- A Crimson developed Exilis 43mm nut
- Fretboard inlays of Ebony inside steel
- All access neck joint
- 40mm thick solid body
- Flat Top
- A finish of Crimson's Guitar Oil
- Crimson's own, Chrome Covered hand wound pickups
- Gotoh, open-backed tuners
- Hardtail, through strung
- Premium electronics
Each guitar will have a unique serial number and comes in a Hiscox hard case as standard.
See our YouTube channel for more videos on how to get the most out of your new Crimson Guitars tool as well as a myriad of guitar building tutorials and demo videos.
We ship Worldwide, no exceptions!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.