Raw Series Descendant Copper Rodded Model
The first unique split-body guitar and the feature of one of the most popular video series currently on our YouTube channel, here is your opportunity to own a similar guitar.
With an 8-10 week production turnaround, this guitar could be yours for less than the cost of a fully custom guitar, and it is based on one of our most popular, tried, and tested models.
If you pre-order this guitar, you will be contacted within two working days to discuss the details of your build.
- The wood types may differ depending on the timbers available in the wood stores
- A split body will be held together with steel bars
- The natural crack in the body wood can be Copper leafed for an interesting textured look
- Wenge Neck and Backplates
- Ebony Fretboard
- A comfortable C-shape neck
- A 25.5-inch scale length
- 22 medium/jumbo, nickel silver frets
- 12" radius fretboard
- A Crimson developed Exilis 43mm nut
- Fretboard inlays of Ebony inside steel
- All-access neck joint
- 40mm thick solid body
- Flat Top
- A finish of Crimson's Guitar Oil
- Crimson's own, Chrome Covered hand-wound pickups
- Gotoh, open-backed tuners
- Hardtail, through strung
- Premium electronics
Each guitar will have a unique serial number and comes in a Hiscox hard case as standard.
See our YouTube channel for more videos on how to get the most out of your new Crimson Guitars tool as well as a myriad of guitar building tutorials and demo videos.
We ship Worldwide, no exceptions!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.