Kit Necks with High Gloss or Flash Coat Finish
These UK-made kit necks are produced by the same luthiers who build our production instruments, and the same care and attention to detail goes into every aspect of their production.
Several years in the planning, Crimson has, at last, hit on just the right combination of sawdust, machines, ethically sourced timber, and highly skilled luthiers to bring you our new Kit Guitar Necks in the traditional t-type and s-type shapes.
Now available with 2 finish options. Your choice between a High Gloss and an Open Pore Flash Coat Finish.
- Maple neck
- Ebony fretboard
- 22 Medium/Jumbo Nickel Silver frets with bevelled edges
- 5mm white dot inlays and 2mm white side dot inlays
- 12" Fretboard Radius
- 25.5" Scale Length
- Dual Action Truss Rod with Access at the Headstock
- It has a Modern C Neck Carve
- 8mm Tuner holes drilled
- The necessary Neck Pocket template
High Gloss Polyurethane Finish
- Good shine that brings out the natural wood grain
- Smooth finish
Open Pore Flash Coat
- A tactile finish with a satin sheen for a fast neck
- Allows the wood to breathe
- A Matte finish feel, aimed at players who prefer a Natural/ Oil finish
See our YouTube channel for more videos on how to get the most out of your new Crimson Guitars tool as well as a myriad of guitar building tutorials and demo videos.
We ship Worldwide, no exceptions! Made in England
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.