Kit Guitar - The SRP (PRS -Type) Body and Neck
Please be aware that all of our kit guitars are currently being made to order and there will be a waiting period, we can also offer customisation on every kit guitar. For more information please contact email@example.com.
Several years in the planning, Crimson has, at last, hit on just the right combination of sawdust, machines, ethically sourced timber and highly skilled luthiers to bring you our Kit Guitars. These are sanded and ready for you to finish and assemble.
These UK made kits are produced by the same luthiers who build our production instruments, and the same care and attention to detail have been put into every aspect of their production.
These may be bought separately as a replacement body or neck, or as a complete kit. Left-handed options are available on request.
The SRP (PRS-Type) kit includes:
- Utile body
- Flamed Maple Top with traditional prs-style recurve top & pot recesses
- Utile neck with a modern C carve
- Ebony fretboard
- 6mm Mother of Pearl Dot inlays and 2mm white side dot inlays as standard
- or 6mm Abalone Dot inlays and 2mm Abalone side dot inlays
- 25" Scale Length
- 12" Fretboard Radius
- 24 Jescar Medium/Jumbo Nickel Silver frets with bevelled edges
- Dual Action Truss Rod with Access at the Headstock
- Carbon Fiber rods reinforcing the neck
- 8mm Tuner holes drilled
- Tremolo or no tremolo options
If you purchase the neck only you will also receive the necessary Neck Pocket template.
Stay tuned to our YouTube channel for video tutorials on how to effectively use this tool. Coming soon.
We ship Worldwide, no exceptions! Made in England
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.