Kit Guitar Body and Neck - MF-type (LP)
Please be aware that all of our kit guitars are currently being made to order and there will be a waiting period, we can also offer customisation on every kit guitar. For more information please contact email@example.com
These UK made kits are produced by the same luthiers who build our production instruments, and the same care and attention to detail goes into every aspect of their production.
Please Note: These may be bought separately as a replacement body or neck, or as a complete kit.
Several years in the planning, Crimson has, at last, hit on just the right combination of sawdust, machines, ethically sourced timber, and highly skilled luthiers to bring you our new Kit Guitars. These items are sanded and ready for you to finish and assemble.
Features of this LP-Type kit guitar body and neck:
- Sapele body
- Full LP style top Carve
- Flamed Maple Top
- Sapele neck
- Ebony fretboard
- 22 Medium/Jumbo Nickel Silver frets with bevelled edges
- 6mm Mother of Pearl Dot inlays and 2mm white side dot inlays as standard
- or add Mother of Pearl Trapezoids and 2mm white side dot inlays
- 12″ Fretboard Radius
- 24.75″ Scale Length
- Dual Action Truss Rod with Access at the Headstock
- It has a Modern C Neck Carve
- 8mm Tuner holes drilled
- Body with have a standard neck pocket so can be used with our other kit necks if you wanted to
When you buy the neck by itself you will also receive the necessary Neck Pocket template.
Stay tuned to our YouTube channel for video tutorials on how to effectively use this tool. Coming soon.
We ship Worldwide, no exceptions! Made in England
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.