The Scion is our most recent design, paying homage to the highly coveted and well-loved double-cut; with a few of our own design choices implemented to modernise the feel and playability.
Our Scions are fitted with the top-of-the-range Gotoh Steel Block Tremolo. 21-1 ratio Gotoh Locking Tuners, and our own hand-wound pickups - The Crimson Custom Hookers Humbucker Set with new Coil-Split/tap to give the truest single-coil sound from a humbucker you can get, with no volume loss when splitting.
This for us is as good as a production model gets, the best of the best.
We don't cut corners here at Crimson - which means we use nothing but the best!
- A 2-Piece Sapele Body with solid slight sparkle coloured back
- 2-Piece Carved, Flamed Maple Top
- A 1-Piece Flamed Maple Neck and matching Backplates
- Ziricote Fretboard with pinstripe binding
- A comfortable C-shape neck
- A 25-inch scale length
- 24 medium/jumbo, Jescar frets
- 12" radius fretboard
- A Carbon Fibre 43mm nut
- Abalone Atom Inlays
- All-access neck joint
- Chrome hardware
- Crimson's own new hand-wound pickups - The Custom Hookers Humbucker Set (with new Coil-Split/tap to give the truest single-coil sound from a humbucker you can get)
- Gotoh Locking Tuners
- Gotoh Steel Block (with Brass Saddles) Tremolo System
- Premium Electronics
Each Scion comes with a unique and easily identifiable serial number, a certificate of authenticity and will be kept safe inside a Hiscox hard case as standard.
See our YouTube channel for more videos on how to get the most out of your new Crimson Guitars tool as well as a myriad of guitar building tutorials and demo videos.
We ship Worldwide, no exceptions!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.